Updated on February 11, 2016
10 Things Every Law Student Can Relate To
1) When you choose to binge watch “The Good Wife” instead of studying.
2) When you get called on in class but you’ve been on Buzzfeed for the last 15 minutes.
3) When you choose to take the stairs instead of the elevator.
4) When your professor uses the “lightning strike” method.
5) When you decide that watching “Law & Order” is basically the same thing as studying.
6) When you don’t quite know what “business casual” is, but you’re pretty sure it’s not pajama pants.
7) When your diet consist solely of whatever food is being served at club meetings.
8) When you think you can totally handle 16 credits, a research position, a staff editor position, and a part-time job.
9) When you wonder if anyone actually still uses the books in the library.
10) When you really just want to learn how to get out of traffic tickets.
— Travis Freeman is a 2L and KU Law Student Ambassador from Olathe, Kansas.